Thursday, May 17, 2018

Way to Go! Cupcakes + A Freebie


We did it!  We made it through our first year of "real" school.  Will had a fantastic year at preschool in the best classroom I could have imagined for him.  We were blessed with the sweetest and most discerning teachers - he loved every minute of his time learning and growing.


I asked him if he'd miss his friends or teachers over the summer.  His response?  "Yes, but Mama, in the summer I get to sleep how long I want in the morning time!!"  Yes, yes you do, Champ.  The apple didn't fall far from the tree on this one.  Will and I are night owls that really hate getting up in the morning, so we are both rejoicing in sleeping in a little more these summer months.  (Although I'm guessing our new baby will change that situation for me in a couple of weeks...humph.)


Anyway, with preschool wrapping up, I was reminded of these cupcakes, which we technically decorated last year at this time for the end of his preschool co-op group.  Congratulatory cupcakes seemed to be in order.


Cheap Wal-Mart cupcakes for the win again, dolled up with some simple "Way to Go!" graphics on sucker sticks and extra sprinkles.  I usually like adding some extra cupcake wrappers too, which are totally unnecessary, but just add so much to the look and make me happy inside, so there's that...


The toppers are available on my "freebie" page, so print a few off and make your own!  I'd love to see your creations!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The DeYounge Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig