Friday, January 6, 2017

Coffee with Charlotte


Mark had Christmas Eve through New Year's Day off this year, so we decided to make the most of it. We've checked so many things off our Winter Bucket List already!  Saturday, we decided to make a trip to Sioux City to do some shopping and spend a few hours at the children's museum.

While Will went with Mark to Menards' to have some dude time, Charlotte and I went to TARGET.  

(Otherwise known as the best place on earth - especially since they added a Starbucks. Praise You, Jesus.)


Will and Daddy took longer at Menards' than we did at Target (please mark that down in history and remember it forever), so Charlie and I had some time to kill.

Coffee date, here we come!


This was her very first Starbucks drink, and it was a little against my better judgment, knowing the sugar high she'd be on the rest of the afternoon, but #yolo, guys.

You should have seen her eyes when I handed her that red cup...

Suffice it to say, it ranks in my top twenty LIFE moments.


One lady in line smiled at her and said, "hi."  Charlotte proceeded to tell her that she got some "hot kock-litt" with mama and that it was "berry tasty."

"Dis my coffee, Mama!  Wook!"


I can't remember spending $3.00 and having as much fun.  Hopefully this will be the first of many Starbucks runs with my gal pal.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The DeYounge Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig